Rhinoplasty may be right for you if…
– There are specific identifiable parts of your nose that you want to change
– You understand that you must have realistic expectations about the outcome of the rhinoplasty and are unlikely to be able to get a nose shape that you have found a picture of in a magazine.
– Your physical and mental health is stable.
Rhinoplasty is not right for you if…
– You often obsess about your nose and its abnormalities.
– You have found an image of the perfect nose in a magazine and want to have that exact nose.
– You are young and your nose may not be fully developed.
– You have experienced issues with your physical and/or mental health.